Finding Your Sacred Contract, MP3 for 4 CDs. 380 MB
Self Esteem, MP3 for 5 CDs and the Manual, 64 MB
Table of Contents
Medical Intuition: A Science Whose Time Has Come
2. Learning the skill of medical intuition
3. Not a gift, but your primary skill in life
4. The unlocking of human intuition
5. Entering your interior realm
6. The "two-way street" of energetic communication
7. What does it mean to find yourself?
8. The direction of medical intuition
9. Medical intuition as spiritual alchemy
10. The multiple lives we lead
11. On teaching intuitive development
12. Wise use of medical intuition
13. The ordinary nature of medical intuition
The History of Medical Intuition
2. The history of medical intuition
3. Jung's concept of synchronicity
4. The school of parapsychology
5. The work of Edgar Cayce
6. Unfinished business
7. The work of Robert Leichtman
8. Elmer Green and biofeedback training
9. Olga Worrall and spiritual healing
10. Using your own intuition
11. Early work with Caroline Myss
12. Ethical medical intuition
Opening to Your Intuitive Voice
2. Observing your choices
3. Honesty and intuition
4. Diagnosing your choices
5. Illness as divine design
6. The dangers of an agenda
7. The difference between answers and directions
8. Stages of intuition
9. The key to a balanced intuitive rapport
10. The three levels of intuition
11. Practicing intuition
The Holographic View of Body, Mind, Emotions, and Spirit
2. The holographic view: mind, body, spirit, and emotion
3. Chakras and the nervous system
4. The chemical side of the nervous system
5. Intuition as "vibrational homeopathy"
6. The role of the glands
7. Mood and attitude
8. Stress and DHEA
9. Anger, anxiety, and guilt
10. The power of thought and imagery
11. J. H. Schultz and autogenic training
12. Controlling disease
13. The five Sacred Rings
Exercises: Guided Imagery for Feeling the Body / Guided Imagery for Balancing Attitudes and Emotions
2. Guided imagery for feeling the body
3. Guided imagery for balancing attitudes and emotions
Sensing Information through Chakras 1,2, and 3
2. "Floor-by-floor" perception
3. Getting impersonal with yourself
4. Cellular responsibility
5. Reading through your chakras
6. Intuitive narcissism
7. First chakra visualization
8. The tool of imagination
9. Descent to the first chakra
10. Reclaiming your power
11. Ascent to the second chakra
12. The shadow of the second chakra
13. Ascent to the third chakra
14. The times we've harmed others
15. The feeling of presence
Sensing Information through Chakras 4,5, 6, and 7
2. Your inner laboratory
3. Enlightenment as conscious creation
4. Visualization: asking the seventh chakra for guidance
5. Converting lead to gold
6. The fear of turning on your intuition
7. The fourth chakra
8. The fifth chakra
9. The sixth and seventh chakras
Sensing Archetypal Information
2. Archetypes and the eighth chakra
3. The three-column model of your perceptual system
4. How to identify an archetype
5. Working with archetypal information
Exercises: Guided Imagery: The Ring of Earth / Guided Imagery: The Ring of Fire
2. Guided imagery: The Ring of Earth
3. Guided imagery: The Ring of Fire
Exercises: Guided Imagery: The Ring of Water / Guided Imagery: The Ring of Air
2. Guided imagery: The Ring of Water
3. Guided imagery: The Ring of Air
Exercises: Guided Imagery: The Ring of Crystal / Past-Life Guided Imagery
2. Guided imagery: The Ring of Crystal
3. Exploring your past lives
4. Past-life guided imagery
Discovering Your Intuitive Code
2. Perception and quality choices
3. Caroline's life as a medical intuitive
4. True responsibility
5. The delicate nature of perception
6. "Women's intuition"
7. The price of low self-esteem
8. Energetic commitments to the collective alchemy
9. The wisdom before the woe
10. Reading your own health
11. Keep silent your perceptions about others
12. The commitment to the intuitive life
13. Where do we go from here?
Practices to Develope Your Intuition
6. Practice visualization: look at objects; close your eyes and "see" them; recall images.
7. In a dark room with a black cloth on the wall and a lighted candle, focus on the black cloth.
8. Throw dice while visualizing the outcome in advance.
9. Throw dice willing the outcome to be a specific number.
10. Draw a card from a deck, visualizing the outcome.
11. Will the outcome of the card you will draw.
12. Will the outcome before tossing a coin.
13. Intuit the outcome of tossing a coin.
14. Conduct a "search session": ask a question (e. g., When will I achieve my intuitive goals?) and list all the possible answers.
15. Ask a question and use a pendulum to get an answer (for some people, if the pendulum swings clockwise, this means "yes"; for others, the pendulum may swing side to side; experiment and see what happens).
16. Ask a question using the "0-Ring" to get an answer: make a circle with your dominant thumb and long finger and try to break it with the opposite thumb and long finger (see figure 3.1). Resistance means "yes." No resistance means "no."
17. Use "radionics": rub a smooth surface or stone with your thumb and/or index finger. Resistance means "yes." No resistance means "no."
18. Practice intuiting who is phoning before you answer.
19. Tap several times on your left or right temple before intuiting an answer and determine which works best for you.
20. Practice "sensing" each section/organ of your body. Learn what feels "good:' "not good:' or "absent." The sense that an area is "not good" or "absent" indicates stress; learn why this is the case: is that feeling coming from internal stress, unfinished anger, guilt, anxiety, or depression? Or is it coming from chemical abnormalities or outside nonemotional pressure?
21. Do focused walking, dancing, or just free-form movement, while repeating a mantra.
22. Sit in front of a polished copper wall (three-foot strips are available at roofing companies) and stare for 10 minutes, noting where your mind takes you.
23. Listen to great music.
24. Stare into a crystal ball or large crystal.
25. Incubate a dream: lie on your right side and visualize a question as you fall asleep.
26. Use aromas: we have created a perfume called InTu-It (see Appendix B, p. 89), a special mixture of essential oils that is believed to assist in enhancing intuition. Before practicing any of the exercises, simply apply a small drop to the forehead.
27. Breath work
? Simply count every four breaths for several minutes.
? Walk in nature, counting every four breaths.
? Slow breathing: focus on breathing in and out as slowly and deeply as possible.
? Roll and hold your eyes upward as you practice slow breathing.
28. Free-form t'ai chi: both an intuitive and a wonderfully limbering exercise. Stand comfortably. Feel your body and sense how you might feel better right now. Follow the sensory guidance and move freely.
29. Autogenic training: with more than 2,800 tests performed on this exercise, autogenic or "self-generated" training is the most highly researched scientific technique for balancing physiology and reaching spiritual attunement (which is the ultimate intuitive process). Learn and practice in a relaxed state the following six phrases:
? My arms and legs are heavy and warm.
? My heartbeat is calm and regular.
? My breath is free and easy.
? My abdomen is warm.
? My forehead is cool.
? My mind is quiet and still.
Repeat each phrase slowly, five times, allowing a slow and gentle breath for each repetition.
30. The Lennon exercise: developed by Emporia University voice professor John Lennon, this is one of the best known techniques for allowing a natural state of relaxation. Lie on the floor with your legs raised at right angles and supported by a chair. (This posture physically prevents muscle tension.) Simply relax and follow your breath. This will help you release stored body tension and in turn enhance your intuitive capabilities.
? Rose oil: soak in a pleasant bath or hot tub with a few drops of rose oil. This is both a wonderful antidote to stress and a powerful way to assist intuitive opening.
? Castor oil: this is the best natural approach to detoxification (physical and emotional). Add one cup castor oil to a regular bath (not hot). A word of caution: after a castor oil bath, to prevent slipping, please drain tub, and wash and rinse yourself and the tub with a cheap shampoo.
32. Homeopathy: experiment with various remedies, such as five drops of Symmetrel under the tongue, to assist in altering consciousness.
33. Mandalas: find a book with these images and simply stare into them, breathing slowly, allowing yourself to merge with the mandala.
34. Pyramid: construct a pyramid of copper tubing. You will need eight four-foot pieces. The base of the pyramid should be four by four. Sit inside the pyramid, and hang a quartz crystal just above your head (see figure 3.2).
35. Time: spend some time without looking at a clock, and then close your eyes and intuit the exact time; check this with a clock or watch.
36. Dow Jones Average': during your morning meditation, close your eyes and pick what you sense will be the closing value of the Dow; the more you practice, the better you'll become.
37. Communicating with a wise person/guide
? Imagine yourself climbing a great mountain. When you arrive at the top, you find a wise person or guide awaiting you, sitting in front of a fire. Begin a conversation with this person. This practice allows you to tap into the collective, higher consciousness.
? Imagine yourself descending a long stairway into an underground temple. At the bottom of the stairs you enter your intuitive laboratory. Here you meet a wise person or guide. Explore different questions with this guide and listen for the answers.
38. Synthesis of Opposites: based on the teaching of Carl Jung, this exercise will enable you to merge the man, woman, child, and animal/nature aspects you carry within. Imagine yourself in a favorite place in nature. Coming from the distance is another living
being that knows the answer to a specific question you've been pondering. As this being approaches, identify what it is and ask its name. Begin a friendly conversation, and then ask your question, listening for the answer.
39. Future-life imagery: imagine what you may be in a future life. Choose a specific date and travel there in your imagination. What sex will you be? What color skin will you have? Will you be human? Explore all the possibilities.
40. Relationship drawing: all drawing activates your right brain. Draw a picture of yourself with your closest friend, nature, God, and so on to help develop your spiritual connectedness.